Friday, April 08, 2005

A Change in Doing Things

From this point forth, I will try to avoid just doing essays on this site, for a couple to a few small reasons. The first of these reasons is that just doing essays is boring, and even though nobody ever reads this page, I feel the need to still make it not seem entirely monotonous (or more than it needs to be). The second reason is that by varying the ways I write here, I open myself up for even greater revelations, because openness in structure fosters a greater variety in thought.

A third reason is that always titling and structuring each entry in the form of an essay can often limit the topic I want to talk about. Don't get me wrong; the essay structure has its advantages, and I'll continue to use both, but I'll never be bound to either one. The fourth and final reason that I have decided to adopt this new structuring is my failure to maintain my own personal journal. Some of the things I'll talk about here would be some of the things I might have talked about at decent length in my own journal, though it's guaranteed that it will be highly impersonal here. I will share ideas over the web, but I feel no need to communicate my life's history via it. If you want to know, contact me. Otherwise, satisfy yourself with my thoughts about things in life. For all of you who are not reading this (100% of the population of people on this planet), enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home